What makes THCC
Vision & Mission
Board of Directors
Board Descriptions and Application
2017-2018 Texas Hill Country Board Slate
Committee Descriptions & Contacts
Learn & Grow
Chapter Celebration Event & Silent/Live Auctions
CMP Study Groups
Texas Education Conference
Global Meetings Industry Day (GMID)
Senior Companions Holiday Luncheon
Strikes for Tikes
MPI THCC Gives Back
Strikes for Tikes
Musings on Meetings
MPI THCC + You
Join MPI THCC
Contact Member Care
Did You Know?
MPI THCC has a fairness policy regarding hosts and sponsors of all of our chapter events. Any host and sponsor that wishes to give away any items, souvenirs, gift bags, in room amenities, etc. is welcome to do so provided the items are made available to all chapter members in attendance regardless of membership type.
Chapter Volunteer Form
- the very best way to get more out of your chapter membership is to put more into it. Volunteering for a chapter committee or activity enhances your networking opportunities while building your chapter. Complete this form, send it in, and a grateful committee chair will be reaching out to you!
Are you planning an event for the Chapter?
The following Event Planning Form
for planning on behalf of MPI THCC.
Event Planning Form
- critical to your planning and the success of the event. Please complete the appropriate form and send to
Tax Exempt Form
- as a 501.c.3 organization, we do not pay sales tax and the chapter will not reimburse you or the vendor you're working with for sales tax. Give this form to your vendor when making purchases to avoid payment of sales tax.
- IRS Request for Taxpayer Identification Number for vendor invoicing purposes.
- Use this form to record all in-kind and/or cash sponsorships so they can be applied toward Strategic Partnerships. It is very important to capture the value of in-kind donations from our sponsors so that they can receive credit and we can properly account for them.Complete and send to
Check Request / Expense Reimbursement Form
- you and your committee members must use this form if you want to pay speakers, vendors, etc. or be reimbursed for expenses you have incurred on behalf of the chapter. Download this Excel spreadsheet and share with your team.
- a list of the email alias groups used by the chapter.
Requests for Proposals - The forms you need to get RFPs for sponsorship of monthly meetings, Noontime Networks, TEC, etc.
Monthly Meeting RFP Form
Austin NTN RFP Form
CEU Tracking Forms
PDF Tracking Form
Excel Spreadsheet Tracking Form
to download International-approved chapter logos and icons.
Sat Jun 17 @ 6:00PM -
Annual Chapter Celebration & Live and Silent Auctions
Mon Jun 19 @12:00AM
MPI WEC - World Education Conference
Thu Jul 20 @11:30AM - 01:30PM
Educational Session - "Top 10 Ways to Use Data"
View Full Calendar
Our website is protected by